“Many hands make light the work”–Scandanivan proverb
Like any orgazization of voluntary association gathered around common values and ideas, Immanuel needs volunteers. Nearly every aspect of the congregation needs folks to step-up in service to others beyond themselves.
Volunteering has great benefits!
- Helps you to connect with people who hold the same values
- Helps to make friends in a new group
- Combats depression and increases self-confidenct
- Sustains mobility and healthy activity
- Provides opportunity for new skill development
- Provides job-applicable experience
- Volunteering is fun!
- Brings fulfillment and purpose into your life
- Service to others is God’s work via our hands
The links below will lead you to information about volunteer needs in our community of faith as well as the community at-large. Consider helping someone else today!